Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need help with pop up downloads that I can't get rid of.

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with pop up downloads that I can't get rid of. This all started when I down loaded aol security program. I tell it to run and it comes back with a problem with a hw7520 printer.. Then a pop up comes on and says down loan now or an hour from now. Can you please come on line with my computer and take over and fix it for me? I am not a computer savvy person.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

My printer is nolonger. I'm printing on my wifes printer in an another office.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

, so it's my old printer that I think that it is looking at

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you!

Customer/p>
also I renewed my membership for this year on January 28

What have you renewed? Membership for what?

Thank you.

Customer/p>