Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When making a "COPY" there is a crease half way down the…

Customer Question
When making a "COPY"...

When making a "COPY" there is a crease half way down the page

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brothers model#MFC8480DN

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC8480DN?

LAST FEW DAYS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

NOT SURE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.