Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I try to print something from my PC, my Epson WF 7710…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to print something from my PC, my Epson WF 7710 attempts to set up a Fax.and won't print. Help, please

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

I haven't tried anything else. The Test (Network Connection) works fine and prints ok.

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

I have just set up the Printer, so this is the start.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much are you charging?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 5 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer? windows 7, 8 or 10

would you like me to remote connect and fix the problem

Never mind. This isn’t going to work. I’ll try to find someone to help me locally. Please cancel my order.

well i can remote connect right away and fix this for you if you like

Follow these steps to remote connect
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

ive updated my credit crd inf 3 times
It doesn’t work.
Please cancel my payment since I can’t get help.

you can try connecting by clicking here

if you wish to cancel you may contact customer service

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I was able to get it working on my own. Thanks anyway.

you are welcome