Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have the right ink, it came from hp. but I get this

Customer Question
I have the right...

I have the right ink, it came from hp. but I get this message

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Hp 5530 all in one printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 5530?

Just installed the ink yester day.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 4 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail.

What is the message you get

I did not have a problem, the screen requested me to check out your site.
No
Just return my $5.00 thank tou

in case you don't need my assistance no issues

you can contact customer service for refunds

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help