Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The password I am using to connect my printer to my wifi is…

Customer Question
The password ***** am...

The password ***** am using to connect my printer to my wifi is not accepted. How do I rectify this please

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not done this . Can you please tell me how to do it. I am a senior. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to use my printer. Thank

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you sure you are using correct WiFi password?