Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I replace the empty Cartridges and ho do I identify…

Customer Question
How do I replace...

How do I replace the empty Cartridges and ho do I identify them?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

7740

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Now it has just said replace empty Ink Cartridges but does not ID them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

Hello

Are you speaking about an HP OfficeJet Pro 7740?

In this case follow below:

On the printer you have a LCD display, you can tap on "Tools", go to "Display Estimated ink levels".

You will see the status there.

The official cartridges for your printer can be found/bought on the following site:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-officejet-pro-7740-wide-format-all-in-one-printer

Best Regards