Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is omitting words while it prints. Epson WF2630. About a…

Customer Question
It is omitting words...

It is omitting words while it prints

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2630?

About a week. I have reloaded software and refresh of my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I reloaded all software 3 times and yesterday is the third time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is about it. It is printing, but missing words in the transcript.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

This is a problem with the printhead because the printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink on the paper.

Did you try running the printhead cleaning cycles?