Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer set up have no cd drive. WF-2750. Just purchased it…

Customer Question
Printer set up have...

Printer set up have no cd drive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF-2750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2750?

Just purchased it today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 4 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is Chris!

You can download the software from Epson's website. Please see the following link:

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-2750/s/SPT_C11CF76201

Under the software tab you will find the Driver and Utilities combo package. That is the software you need.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.