Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Well I bought a canon2500 and I don't now how to put the ink…

Customer Question
Well I bought a...

Well I bought a canon2500 and I don't now how to put the ink cartage in.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

I think it's a 2522

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My metal tape I took off.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What specific problem are you having with the cartridges?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.