Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer shows an error code Ox97. could you please advise…

Customer Question
My printer shows an...

My printer shows an error code Ox97 . could you please advise how I can fix this problem if possible.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I am not sure what you mean.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What is the model and brand of your printer please?