Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My ET2500 printer used to scan direct to img file in

Customer Question
My ET2500 printer used...

My ET2500 printer used to scan direct to img file in documents. i have a new computer, so installed software for it. now it prints OK but the scan goes to pictures - jpeg. how do i change settings so the scan goes to pdf/img?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP20-C002A. (Same issue on my wifes ACERES15.6in laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET2500?

Only since new computer installed about 2 feb. (It was not a problem with previous Microsoft Surface laptop)

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

What do you mean "on your jo-1017"?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know