Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My ET2500 printer used to scan direct to img file in

Customer Question

my ET2500 printer used to scan direct to img file in documents. i have a new computer, so installed software for it. now it prints OK but the scan goes to pictures - jpeg. how do i change settings so the scan goes to pdf/img?
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: HP20-C002A. (Same issue on my wifes ACERES15.6in laptop
JA: How long has this been going on with your ET2500?
Customer: only since new computer installed about 2 feb. (It was not a problem with previous Microsoft Surface laptop)
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017
Customer: what do you mean "on your jo-1017"?
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Fran replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know