Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My scanner is not working, it says "connection to the

Customer Question
My scanner is not...

My scanner is not working, it says "connection to the computer has been lost" but that doesn't make sense because I scanned yesterday and it was fin.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No, it goes thru the "start scanning" and then says "scan unsuccessful" an has the message I typed above.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure when

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

How is your printer connected? Wifi?

I can come back to you if your not ready?

How is you printer connected?