Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Remove paper jam on Brother printer model #HL-2270W. Brother…

Customer Question
Remove paper jam on...

Remove paper jam on Brother printer model #HL-2270W

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Brother HL-2270W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your #HL-2270W?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The sheet of paper is jammed inside the printer and cannot remove it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I only need advice how to get sheet of paper out of the printer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.