Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Code C4eb8024 is on printer screen. also monitor said ink…

Code C4eb8024 is on...

Code C4eb8024 is on printer screen. also monitor said ink cartlidle not moving , move all wrapping. Whats wrong everything blinking on monitor C4EB8024 is on it. What did I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP ENVY Photo 7155

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just took it out of box to set up Went to remove all packaging long white tab with little writing gliding with ink cartlidge is twisted in the top part a strip moving back and forth

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am holding a strip1/4" with SZSIMYA AWM 2896 80c 30v vwi crinkled and in my hand\. Is this right?

3/6/2018
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the HP ENVY Photo 7155 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Can we please try the following:

1. Please unplug the power from the printer.
  2. Ensure all the tapes has been removed. Please check the inside the printer as well, as there is a cardboard and tape in pens station.
  3. Now power on the printer.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I cant connect to anything . This long strip of plastic with writing that came out of the ink cartlidge area good or bad. Its crinkled and has the wiring SZSIMYA E3. Its the same material that riding back & forth with the ink cartlidge. It was in the left side back in the printer
This is continuing to cost me,. I will pack this unit and return it to the HP for a new one. Can you help me or tell me about the strip plastic that's in my hand?
I did all of that What does the malfunction code mean? C4EB8024

Understood.

Is there a chance you can make a picture of the part?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Please direct me to get this service off my charge card. I want to cancel it now. Yes I can.

Understood. I am sorry to read this.

A refund can be done here:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Are you still there Mr. Bongers? Did you received photos

Great.

Yes, I received them.

Can we please try the following:

Try powering off the printer, pull the power cable out of the printer, wait for 1 minute, then put the power cable back in.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Powered on and off, pulled cable out and in again Same Code C4EB8024 AGAIN! Why won't you tell me what that code is signifying?

Understood.

Not it does not, was this attached to the other cable in the first picture?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I understand.

This is not correct, when we now still have warranty we should go back to the shop.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

OK I have no idea why this crinkly thing is out, I don't know why the ink cartlidge won't move....I would like to send back for a replacement. I opened the box 10 mins ago! Can you help me with the return for exchange or do I go back to HSN.

Understood.

I can help you and let it replace by HP, but for a quicker solution we should return to: HSN

I am sorry to bring you this news. I only see hardware errors when looking for the error:C4eb8024

Kind regards,

Jeff

we are done? I'm packing it up now and i will contact HSN. Thanks for your help. I wNT ALL PAYMENT TO STOP AFTER THE $5.00 SO i WILL connect to the link you send.
Again, thanks,mmrawlings

I understand.

Sorry for the news.

Please let me know when you have the new printer so I can help you install this.

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

ok

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer