Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I ordered two black ink cartridges ten days or two weeks

Customer Question

i ordered two black ink cartridges ten days or two weeks ago, but they have not arrived.
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: epson XP 410
JA: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?
Customer: i already answered that question. order for 2 black ink cartridges never arrived.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: this has nothing to do with my operating system.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: please connect.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Suhasini Velu replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Epson.
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.