Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a jam and the paper tore only half came out and I

Customer Question
I had a jam...

I had a jam and the paper tore only half came out and I can't see the rest

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mx920

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX920?

First time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not positive ,but in last six months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My grandson grabbed the paper as in was feeding back in during duplex printing so it went back crooked.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/6/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the link below to access the guide that will suggest how to remove the paper jam that remains:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MX920%20series/EN/ERR/ERR_Other0100.html

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert