Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have purchased a cannon PixmaTS3122 I thought I would get…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a cannon PixmaTS3122 I thought I would get a cd to show me how to work my printer...no cd ....can I get one so I can use my printer or at least know what I am doing??

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your PIXMATS3122: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless from my apple computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just got the printer and the geek squad guy set it up.....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am hoping I can get the cd so I can work the printer.....

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/6/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I have included a link, below to the online manual. If you want, you can print it from there, too.

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS3100%20series/EN/CNT/cnt_howto_read.html

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert