Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Whom do I contact with help to unlock my phone? Yesterday.

Customer Question
Whom do I contact...

Whom do I contact with help to unlock my phone?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No Im affraid to loose all my pictures

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I ran out of charge and can only turn back on with passcode. But for whatever reason my code does not work and I had never changed it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
hello anybody/
3/6/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.