Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Deskjet3050J610 hard wired to desktop Mac. Want to be able…

Customer Question
Deskjet3050J610 hard wired to...

Deskjet3050J610 hard wired to desktop Mac. Want to be able to print directly from iPad. Wi fi seems to be set up OK but cannot figure out how to connect to the iPad. If I ask the iPad to print a box comes up asking to select aprinter but no printer is found??

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Desk top is wired in by a USB cable.iPad I want to doit wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Installed 4years ago andnot since.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all for now. Thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/6/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Cna you check if it is still connected to WiFi network?