Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New Apple iMac installed & trouble syncing this to the Epson…

Customer Question
New Apple iMac installed...

New Apple iMac installed & trouble syncing this to the Epson WF3620.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF3620: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly or at least that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never have.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/6/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Is the printer currently connected to your wifi network?

Please let me know

thank you

Ok, on the new mac, click the apple icon then system preferences, then printers

Click on the + at the bottom there, click on the printer when it shows and allow it to install

then try to print

Let me know how you go please

I just paid some other amount for what I don’t know. Now your asking for another $39???? What’s going here.

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last instructions I sent you please