Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's given the code OxF1 error code. When you turn it on,

It's given the code...

It's given the code OxF1 error code

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

When you turn it on, this is the message that display in the screen Error Code OxF1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know exactly because I am not the owner of this printer, but the date was in 2013

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to fix this problem, because I want to use it

3/3/2018
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi!! Thank you so much for assist me today, yes I need your help

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

I'm working in that

Take your time

The printer is working, thank you so much!!

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Harry, Engineer