Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased a Epson V800 scanner. I have Windows 10. Do…

I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Epson V800 scanner. I have Windows 10. Do I need to download a driver and how do I know if it is compatible?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I have a Toshiba with window 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your V800?

I have not installed the scanner yet. I had one and it was defect and just received a new one. Not sure if I should install the scanner of driver first.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of right now.

2/28/2018
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Thank you. I will wait to hear from you.

Please follow this link to download the driver for your scanner: SCANNER DRIVER

Then click Drivers > then download > then accept the license agreement to start the download of your scanner driver.

Is that all I have to do?

I would suggest you allow me to remotely connect to your computer and install the scanner for you, while you watch and learn.

Once the download finish, run the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the scanner on your computer.

no thank you. I can do it.

Keep me posted!

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

okay, thank you

You're welcome!

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer