Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My starting button is blinking an will not print. Cannon…

My starting button is...

My starting button is blinking an will not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon 2500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Didnt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That the ink cart is about3 inches from the left side

2/27/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

i was low on paper the light was blinking

Ah ok, once you replaced the paper did the paper light go out?

i thin k ill pass tghank you7

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician