Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought an Epson WF-2760 and went to load the ink, but…

I just bought an...

I just bought an Epson WF-2760 and went to load the ink, but there's no emblems to tell which order (slot) to install the colors in.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WF-2760?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

There is no lid on my cartridge compartment.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the order of insertion for the color cartridges.

2/27/2018
Eldon
Eldon, Engineer

Hello an sorry to hear you're having trouble,

The slots do have a color coded dot/indicator, just above each compartment.

They go in though with the leftmost cartridge being black, then cyan, then magenta, then yellow at the far right.

Thank you so much! Now I can begin preparing for the convention!

You're very welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Eldon
Eldon, Engineer