Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We were having problems, but got those fixed & the computer…

We were having problems...

We were having problems, but got those fixed & the computer was wanting me to register it to the printer, where do I find the account registration key & the system key

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I think wirelessly,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Good question. i don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

You are talking to a very illiterate computer person

Answered in 1 hour by:
2/21/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Kindly mention the model number of your printer.

we have a Workcenter 7225
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Since the printer was just recently working, I recommend a power reset as that may resolve the issue. Unplug the printer power cord and unplug all peripherals. Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Then leave the printer for about 5 minutes to let all power drain. Then plug the printer power cord into a wall socket (not a surge protector or power strip) and then plug the printer back into all peripherals. Then power up the printer and test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.

Do you still need assistance?

no, thank you

Ok, and thanks for letting me know.

Best regards,

David.

Syseng
Syseng, Engineer