Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm getting the following failure report 0x61011bed. HP

Hi I'm getting the...

Hi I'm getting the following failure report 0x61011bed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet 7612

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

About a week. I would press ok and it still worked. Will not will not work at all

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I open the printer, the cartridges do not slide like they normally do, they are sitting on the right side May be stuck

2/21/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

The error means Carriage jam on your printer. Please follow the instructions in the link below.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-7610-wide-format-e-all-in-one-series/5153788/model/6879040/document/c03622538

Video Instructions : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5EvnkkW_Fg

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

The carriadge is still stuck on the right side. It will not move

Can you try moving it gently using you hands? Do not force it more.

Thank you.

it is definately stuck

Have you tried all the instructions in the link?

Thank you.

If so, you have to get it for repair. Is the printer in warranty?

Thank you.

I have no idea
Question, I paid for remote assistance....will I be refunded?

Is it one year old? Purchased in last year?

Thank you.

More than a year

Yes. We have not accepted the remote service, since the issue is with the printer hardware. You will not be charged for the service.

If it is more than one year, it must be put of warranty.

Please do not provide negative rating. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

Thank you.

Ok, just checking about the payment. I think it's time for a new printer.

It is better to purchase a new printer. Unfortunately, except for business-grade workgroup printers, few modern printers are repairable, and fewer are worth repairing. Most printers are now manufactured to a "replace not repair" standard. To understand why this is the case, consider the cold, hard, real-world cost of repairing a printer. There's a two hour shop time minimum charge, with technician time at $US 100/hour. Then add parts - figure a $US 50 minimum for parts. The minimum cost of having a printer repaired is $US 250.

Thank you.

Thank u for your help

You are most welcome!

Thank you.

JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi, I am more than happy to continue to assist you. Please let me know where you have left off and I will gladly continue to assist you.