Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchase this laptop about 5 months ago. When I start

I purchase this laptop...

I purchase this laptop about 5 months ago. When I start writing an email or a letter the pointer some times jump back and I have to start all over again .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Intel core 13.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Very often when I cto work with the e mail something co. Thmes up so that I have to remove it so that I can continue This happens very often.

2/19/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you have?

Please let me know

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please send me the offer and I can then accept it

I am interested on having this laptop fix which ever way.

Please accept the request so I can connect and fix this

Let me know please

Richard, Technician
To: Richard. 7th generation intel core 13 processor. HD touch display. Up to 11B storage. 137100U 8GB DDR4 system memory. Window 10 version. Richard, I must let you know that my English is very poor; besides I do not hear very well however I can read well enough to understand what you want to tell me. Before you start fixing this computer I want to know if it is going to cost me more than what I already paid. Thank you and have a good day.

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

All I want is for you to repair whatever appears to be wrong with this laptop but to let
me know the cost before you start. I don't know how you get in the laptop. The password ***** "1930'".yes I have accepted an offer:What else must I do to have you people start working on this.
Other than what I already told you; I just don't know what else to say. If you send me and email with your address written in the body of your letter it will work. .
Example----------***@******.***

Download and install this program please

http://touchfreeze.net/

Once installed, restart the Laptop and tell me how it then functions