Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

709 Cross Ridge Ct, Fort Worth, Tx 76120. I have an Instant…

Customer Question
This is ***** *****...

This is ***** *****, 709 Cross Ridge Ct, Fort Worth, Tx 76120.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I have an Instant Ink account but just got a message that printing would be suspended soon. I believe it is because my credit card has been replaced with a new one due to suspicious/suspected fraud issues. How do I get my new card # to you?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
2/18/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

This is not the HP website. You have reached Just Answer, an independent information services company. We provide technical support for computers, printers, smartphones, and consumer electronics, as well as a range of other knowledge areas.

To go to the HP Instant Ink program and change your credit card information, please do the following link:

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/

When you get to the Instant Ink website, sign in with your ID and PW.

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.