Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought my printer last night thought all was set up right…

I bought my printer...

I bought my printer last night thought all was set up right but I couldn't print a document and than I started pushing buttons and the blue light is blinking

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I tried both ways and ended usb cable

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I'm not computer literate so I'm not sure what you mean by printer driver software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know how I begin the printing, I'm in the middle of tax time and i'm doing taaxes for my frienda

2/18/2018
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whts the full name brand and model of your printer?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

tk oj4650 hp I think it's windows 10! Are you with Hp
How do I know that your legitamate?

Weve been in business for over a decade and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB.

https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/answering-service/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

If I cant fix the issue, you will be entitled to a full refund. You dont get any more legitimate then that.

Do you want to continue?

Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
One more question is it 23 plus $39

That is correct.. All is refundable if I cant fix the issue.

So I can connect, I need to know if you have a windows pc or a mac, and if so which one do you have?

I'm back please connect

pc

Thank you

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=362d24db-3286-489f-b028-4a2291bc0c72

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S