Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It prints multiple copies even though it is set to make one…

Customer Question
It prints multiple copies...

It prints multiple copies even though it is set to make one copy

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 4500 series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since I bought a new computer a week ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is one week old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
2/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

now it is not printing at all

Do you see any error messages?

no

What happens when you try to print?

nothing

Try to print again

still nothing

Restart your computer

still not printing
I will have to try solving the problem later.

OK