Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I would like to reduce the size of something I’m printing on…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to reduce the size of something I’m printing on my 7520 printer. Is there a way to do that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Photosmart 7520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

This is the first time I’ve wanted to reduce

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It’s been quite awhile. How do I do that’s?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m also wondering why I can’t print a copy of a photo I took that is on my ipad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
2/15/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Now

What application are you using?

I’m just trying to use the printer with something I want to copy
There is no app involved

Let me see If a resizer is enabled on that model

Is there an answer to the question about a resized?

Hi

I have a few things I would like to try if possible

Rgards

Kris

What can I try?

There should be a menu button to the right, do you see it?