Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I signed up for the automatic ink shipping and I don't think…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for the automatic ink shipping and I don't think I am getting it. I have the first box that came in the mail, but it seems as if I have not seen any info since.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Envy 4520

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I have used the black cartridge that I received on the plan and the printer works fine, but how can I find out if I am in fact on the refill auto plan?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
2/7/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just replaced the new ink cartridge tonight. I works fine now I just need to know if I am enrolled in the monthly shipping of ink cartridges. I got the first box a month ago but I can find no email from HP telling me I am enrolled in the plan.

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris