Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is not working - I cannot seem to get it to connect to my…

Customer Question
It is not working...

It is not working - I cannot seem to get it to connect to my computer although I thought I had accomplished that a couple of weeks ago - it won't print and I do not believe it is connected

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hpdeskjet 2652

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Pretty much since I purchased it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It just updated a short while ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I purchased a printer and I would like it to print when I hit print on my computer - I am sure you understand

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
2/7/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

How is the printer connected?