Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannon MX870 showing message that ink absorber is almost…

Customer Question
Cannon MX870 showing message...

Cannon MX870 showing message that ink absorber is almost full.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX870?

Approx 4days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know. It is the printer that is showing the error code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a large supply of ink cartridges to suit and need to exhaust them first.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
2/7/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

approx 4 days

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris

It is not my computer but the ink absorber on the printer....

Are you OK to start?

far no satisfactory answer

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

I do not wish to connect remotely

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds. Let me know done RegardsKris

done

OK has this helped?

should i reconnect printer

Yes please.