Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IP Address: Not connected and network name not available.

Customer Question
IP Address: Not...

IP Address: Not connected and network name not available. This happened after no problems before.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not recently--maybe 1 year ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's the problem Printer still works copier and scanner. Just no connection between printer and Lenovo computer

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
2/7/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Two weekd
No, thanks

Please also be aware that this is a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
Now an expert has opted In and worked on your question, you have been charged for the solution on top of your deposit.
Any remote assistance offers you accept is extra to these two amounts and is charged once the expert accepts it. Thanks.
Let me know when you're ready to start or If you do not wish to continue.

Regards

Kris

Thank you, ***** ***** not wish to continue. Thought my question would be just one answer, not a full service. Please discontinue.

It is not, it still is just one answer, but it costs more than $5 and is one off.

You did not give me any service. Thank you for so far, please discontinue.
Does that also mean my $5.00 is refundable to me

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris