Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to change an ink cartridge, and get get anything…

Customer Question
I'm trying to change...

I'm trying to change an ink cartridge, and get get anything to happen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Wf-2760

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I can open the lid, but can't get the carnage that exposes the cartridges to move.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
2/6/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just today.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

Done

OK, connect it back up and tell me If this has helped