Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have installed the HP6830 driver off the internet twice…

Customer Question
I have installed the...

I have installed the HP6830 driver off the internet twice today, I installs long enough for me to print one or two documents than says I have to update the driver again. WHY

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 6830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last was this afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Printers
2/6/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 19 days ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I see you did install as the printer just worked. Problem is it does not stay installed.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer