Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My canon mx922 is jammed inside and I cannot get the paper…

Customer Question
My canon mx922 is...

My canon mx922 is jammed inside and I cannot get the paper out even after moving the print cartridge to the side

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your MX922?

I hven't changed it yet, but yes, it says I need to

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Error 6000

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
it has been 20 mins. how long do I expect to wait?
2/6/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris