Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Got cannon mf8450c and copy function works but can't print…

Customer Question
Got cannon mf8450c and...

Got cannon mf8450c and copy function works but can't print copy from my computer and also when turn the power shows code E000194 . can you help me thanks zenaida

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac Pro and printing from files but won't print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
2/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.