Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer says error code OxF1, yes, I haven't this

Customer Question
My printer says error...

My printer says error code OxF1

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't this happened after it said there was a paper jam and no jam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that is a WF-3640

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
2/6/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

As an initial step, please open up the back/rear compartment on the printer and check carefully there for any jammed paper or other debris, remove, then let me know if the error persists.

first off I agreed to five dollars and not eighteen and we fixed the problem with any help from you. I will honor the five dollar charge but not any more. If this is not corrected I will inform my credit card company

I'm glad to hear it is working for you.

The 5 was just to post the question, you would have had to agree to the balance, which you were charged, when I responded to your question.

I did send an answer within 1 minute of your question being posted, but had not heard back.

I can send a note to customer service on your behalf to ask them to adjust that for you.

Thank you,