Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My computer tells me that my printer is off line. How do i…

Customer Question
My computer tells me...

My computer tells me that my printer is off line. How do i get it on line?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

BrotherMFC-J47ODW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A WEEK OR SO

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

LESS THAN 2 WEEKSAGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO I JUST NEED TO BE ABLE TO PRINT A DOCUMENT THAT NEEDS TO GO OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
2/6/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)