Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have hp officejet 4630 and i can not get it to print - it…

Customer Question
I have hp officejet...

I have hp officejet 4630 and i can not get it to print - it is a sudden problem

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
2/6/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it giving an error message on either the printer or computer?
Does it try to print but outputs blank pages?