Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to reenter my wifi password but it includes a % sign.

I need to reenter...

I need to reenter my wifi password ***** it includes a % sign. I can't figure out how to get to that sign on the keypad.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Never, this is the one we used when we set up modem last year.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes. We had a power outage and lost the wifi. Since then, although my computer and TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry, hit the wrong button, I was saying that computer and tv are communicating fine but I can't get the printer to reset the wifi because I can't get all the figures/signs that are included.

1/24/2018
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started!

What is the make and model of your printer?

Epson WF 2630
No, just want to know how to get to the % sign.
  • To enter letters or symbols, press the buttons on the numeric keypad to scroll through characters.
  • To enter numbers or change the case of letters, press the up or down arrow button.
  • o delete the previous character, press the left arrow button.
  • To enter a space, press the right arrow button.
  • Press the OK button when you finish entering your password.

Let me know if this answers your question. If it does please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top so I am credited for assisting you.

How did you make out? Did my instructions help you solve your issue?

ITCris
ITCris, Technician
I figured it out. Had been trying to get the additional characters by hitting * and # but that hadn't worked. It was actually under the 1, with the lower case letter option showing.