Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Can you help me find my wpa2 password on my mac for my hp…

Hi hi can you...

Hi hi can you help me find my wpa2 password ***** my mac for my hp printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly i have a temporary dongle

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Havent printer was working on new wireless router then suddenly stopped it is asking for my wpa2 password

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of your wifi router please?

Thank you

Richard, Technician
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
optus e5573
it is a temporary whilst my non connection is being repaired
im trying to find wpa2 password ***** my printer
it was working fine but has dropped out it is asking for my password

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
im here what do you need me to do

Did you see the instructions I sent you?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
hi my id is###-##-####password
3760

The password you gave is incorrect, please doublecheck it

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
how do i do that
it is what was written to me
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
oops sorrypass word is 3670
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
are you there Richard ?

Hello

I heard from customer service you now have additional questions?

I provided the password ***** your wireless network, which is open on your screen, can you tell me what other assistance you neede please?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
hi RichardIm not looking for my wireless network im wanting the password ***** my printer to work

Ok, you indicated you wanted the WPA2 password ***** your mac, which is a wireless password.

If you do a direct wifi connection on the printer, then you lose internet on your Mac.... the direct wifi on your printer is for smartphones ect.

you are best to connect the printer to your wifi network instead using the password ***** gave you.

Why do you not set it up this way instead?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
the printer was working it suddenly stopped and asked me for WPA2 password

A setting was changed on the printer.

What is the make and model of the printer?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
hp 3630

Thanks

Do you have the installation disk for the printer there?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
no plus i'm working on a laptop
did you see the message on my screen when you were sharing? can you reconnect with me and have a look

No as when you switched networks you disconnected the program, please run it again and provide me the password ***** connect

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
sorry can you tell me how to run it again
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
hi my
id is###-##-####pass 3670

It says you closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.

You have to leave the program open so I can connect, open it again, give me the new password ***** tells you and double check the Id and leave it open please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
sorry Im very tired, where do I get the password ***** id again

Click this link

Thank you

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
ok
id###-##-####pass 1190
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
are you there Richard?

Please message me once it has restarted

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
re started

Click this link

Thank you

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
7328

Thank you

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
1225
Richard, Technician