Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I try to print from the computer the output is so tiny…

When I try to...

When I try to print from the computer the output is so tiny you can't read it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

About 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm 73 - but used to be computer saavy

1/23/2018
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer still copying by itself fine? (not printing from the computer.)
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is the printer still copying by itself fine? (not printing from the computer.)
What's the make / model of your computer?

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
it still copies and it will print correctly if I send a pdf file.
is anyone here?

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yag5x86q
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

It has not connecter
It has not connectef

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yag5x86q

, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. Summary: Reinstalled printer. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.