Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just installed new Ink cartridges and the black is not…

I just installed new...

I just installed new Ink cartridges and the black is not working. I have cleaned the heads. All color cartridges are working but not the black.. I checked the ink level and they are all good. How do I get the black cartridge to print?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

6960

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages. I can open the lid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I first replaced all the cartridges none of them worked. Cleaned heads 3 times and color are working but not the black.

1/22/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
Ok. Just Unplugged.

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

531 152 538 Password ***** *****