Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Showing error oxF1. Not sure ha

Showing error oxF1 Technician's...

Showing error oxF1

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure ha

1/22/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

ok

Thank you

still the same error

Thanks
Can you remove the ink from the printer then power it off.
then using a Q-Tip with cleaning alcohol (or warm water if you do not have any), clean out the areas where the ink goes in.
Then use a damp cloth and wipe down the inside of the printer.
Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes
Then put the ink back in, power it on and tell me if it then prints correctly please
This will also allow you to see if any foreign objects are in the printer which may cause this.

It goed back to hole screen for a scond than error pops up
home

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Technician