Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to get my printer to work EPSON XP-630, no luck.

Trying to get my...

Trying to get my printer to work EPSON XP-630, no luck. Since yesterd y been trying, c n you help? I h ve sticky keys right now, some letters re missing in this mess ge

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP-630: wirelessly or by USB?

Can you explain both? Not very good t computers. My printer was working but I ha d DELL service clean all my data and apps.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I hadn't I bought the printer 3 years ago, and worked very good. I have not change anything or updated, it was doing good.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to print my documents as before, it is a great printer.

1/21/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Thank you for correcting it So its XP-830 Am I correct?

Suhasini Velu
NO, it is EPSON XP-630
IT IS EPSON XP - 630 please XP - 630
Are you there?

Hi, I am still here.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ec4f5771-e47a-4060-8e79-93d4089fa8f5

Please click on the above link on your Windows computer and a file named Elsinore.Screenconnect would be downloaded.
Double click on the downloaded file to enable remote access on your computer.Let me know if you have any difficulties in doing this.
If you are not able to see the downloads, press control key and J together at the same time and you will find the downloads folder of your browser.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to provide your review.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!