Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer HP Envy 4500 will not print tellsme to go to hp…

Customer Question
My printer HP Envy...

My printer HP Envy 4500 will not print tellsme to go to hp instantink to solve problem. here i am.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I have the cable anlight on now but it will not print.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don,t really now?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/21/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

windows 10

It seems that the remote support payment failed. You can try again with the steps the company should have emailed you, or we can continue via written support instead.

We may be able to handle this by written support

Lets start small. Is your printer connected by a usb cable directly to your computer?

or is it a wireless or networked connection?

I think i must be out of money Sorry I'LL have to do this next mounth,when i get paid my SS it suck.

You dont have to pay anything further. Normally, we can handle most issues via email / written support and save the 40$ fee for the remote connection. if you want me to help you via written support, please answer t he following

if you dont want to continue at all, please say so and I will send you the refund link for what you have already paid.

I* would like to finsh but i think i no that i don't have any money left in my account ,and want have any till the 3rd of Feb .so im not asking you to do free . I can wait Thanks for everything. Leon

In that case Leon, then It would benefit you to use the refund link below, so you can simly request a refund of any fees you have paid thus far.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0