Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just updated to the latest firmware and now the printer

Customer Question
Just updated to the...

Just updated to the latest firmware and now the printer won't recognise 2 of the 5 cartriages. Had printed out some stuff just prior to the update with no problems.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When I got the printer 2 years ago. the printer has had no problems communicating with all the devices in the house.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/21/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your printer? What is your computer operating system?